TERMS AND CONDITIONS
HiLifeJouney is designed to encourage Self-Inquiry, general wellbeing and mobile health monitoring to supplement cardiac preventive measures. Services provided by our website and/or mobile applications are not intended to replace nor be used as an alternative to a personal physical visit to your healthcare provider. We simply aim to offer self-care preventive methods for cardiac wellness through the use of latest in telecommunication technologies.
Any prescription, diagnostic requisition, leave request and/or diagnosis must be obtained from your primary care provider or cardiologist.
Our website and/or mobile applications are not a substitute to physical consultation or to hospital services. Our service should not be used for medical emergencies. Please call applicable medical emergency phone number in your location, to report for any medical emergency.
Information and documents required:
- You are solely responsible for the medical, health and personal information you provide on our website and/or mobile application. The advice of the doctor will depend upon the information you provide on our website or mobile application.
- User discretion is advised while submitting/uploading your required personal and clinical information on our website. This information shall include patient’s details including, but not limited to, contact details, medical history, testing/investigations results/reports, prescriptions, card holder name and other relevant details.
- If the information provided by you is false/deceptive/inaccurate or misleading, we reserve the right to terminate your participation without assuming any liability whatsoever. Hence, it’s advised to submit/upload all relevant and accurate information on the portal.
- The information provided by you may be used by for the purpose of services including analysis, research, training and disclosure (where required) to its affiliates, agents and government authorities.
- The information provided by you can be kept with us indefinitely and can be used without revealing your identity.
Equipment and connectivity requirement :
- The services available on the website shall be provided to you via audio/video consultation, or as an offline review through e-mail. Please ensure that you are equipped with proper video conference equipment and internet connectivity as mentioned or is relevant for the service you want to avail. In case of inadequate video conference equipment, technical error or defective internet connectivity we reserve the right to reschedule or cancel your appointment without any notice.
- You understand and acknowledge that there will not be any physical examination involved and the consultation services shall be provided remotely. The opinion delivered by the doctor/physician shall solely be based on the verbal communication between the designated physician and the patient using information provided/uploaded by you on the website including test results and that we are not liable for any error in consultation provided by the physicians on the website.
- Hilifejourney shall not be liable for misdiagnosis /faulty judgment /interpretation error/ perception error/adverse events/ inefficacy of the recommended or prescribed treatment under any condition or circumstances. Users are advised to use their discretion for following the advice obtained post consultation from Hilifejourney.
- Hilifejourney services are not meant in any way for emergency and life-threatening conditions. It is advised to immediately seek help at the nearest hospital in such cases.
- Due to the high risk in cardiac patients for death, heart failure, myocardial infarction, stroke, metabolic derangements, diabetes mellitus complications or other medical emergencies like hypoglycaemia and psychological disorders, HiLifeJourney is not liable for these or any other unforeseen health conditions.
Use of content & copyright :
- Hilifejourney owns the website as well the intellectual property contained thereon including all programs, processes, designs, software, technologies, trademark, trade names, inventions and materials therein and all the services offered by the physicians or others on the website.
- You shall not use the content available on the website without the prior written permission of Hilifejourney.
Privacy and security :
- Hilifejourney uses secure encryption technology to keep your information safe and secured at all time. Hilifejourney is committed to maintaining the privacy of the information uploaded by you on the website and complies with the industry standard security safeguards for the purpose of securing the website and the information provided/uploaded by you. Despite our endeavors, breaches of security and confidentiality could occur. You acknowledge that we are not liable for any loss suffered by you as a result of any breaches in security.
- You agree and undertake to indemnify and keep indemnified Hilifejourney and the concerned physician for any losses, costs, charges and expenses including reasonable attorney fees that the concerned doctor/physician and Hilifejourney may suffer on account of (a) misdiagnosis/faulty judgment/interpretation/perception error arising from (i) your failure to provide correct and/or complete clinical information/history about the patient in timely and clinically appropriate manner; or (ii) suppression of material facts; or your failure to provide relevant clinical information about the patient; or (iv) misinterpretation of the advice/prescription/diagnosis by you; or (v) failure to follow doctor’s advice/prescription by you (vi) if you permit a third party to use your password or other means to access your account.
- Hilifejourney provides the services on “as is” basis and expressly disclaims all representations, warranties or conditions of any kind, either expressed or implied, as to the operations of the website, the information, content, service provided through or in connection with the website
- In no event shall Hilifejourney be responsible for any third party misuse of data and for any acts, deeds and circumstances beyond the control of the management of Hilifejourney.
- You agree and acknowledge that you are solely responsible for your conduct.
Limitations of liability :
- In no event shall Hilifejourney be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special or consequential damages or any damages whatsoever including without limitations, damages for loss of use, data or profits, arising out of or in any way connected with the use of Hilifejourney services.
- This arrangement may be terminated by either party at any time, with or without cause.
- Hilifejourney reserves the right to refuse the use of services immediately in case your conduct is deemed by Hilifejourney to be in contravention of applicable acts, laws, rules and regulations or considered to be unethical/immoral.
Modification of terms and conditions of service :
- Hilifejourney may at any time, without any prior notification to you, modify these terms of conditions.
- Please review the latest version of the terms and conditions before proceeding to utilize the service.
- If you continue to use the service, it shall be deemed that you agree and abide by the modified terms and conditions.
General terms and conditions :
- This agreement shall be governed by the jurisdiction in accordance to law.
- If any part of the agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law then the said provision will be superseded by a valid, enforceable provision and the remainder of the agreement shall continue in effect.
- You acknowledge that the relationship created through your use of this website shall be of principal to principal. You shall not represent yourself as a representative agent or employee of Hilifejourney.
- You represent and warrant that you are not a minor (i.e., you are above 18 years of age) and that you are competent and eligible to enter into legally binding agreement.
- Any feedback/opinion(s) expressed in response to e-mail queries on Hilifejourney should be treated as general suggestions only and any medication changes/procedures should be based on consultation with your own primary care provider/cardiologist. E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. The sender therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message, which arise as a result of e-mail transmission. Whilst every effort is made to address all queries and to accommodate valuable feedback from the users, Hilifejourney does not guarantee a response or action to every mail.
- The terms and condition herein form an agreement. Please read this agreement carefully and if you are not agreeable to any terms and condition please do not proceed further.
- By clicking on “I agree” and proceeding further you signify that you read through, understood and accepted aforementioned terms and conditions for use of service. You must agree to the above terms and conditions in order to utilize the services through the website. If you have any queries or need any clarification or assistance please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.